Definitions and Interpretation:
Collectively all information that you submit to Robertaebasta Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
The UK General Data Protection Regulation;
We or us
41 Aldebert Terrace
London, SW8 1BH
UK and EU
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Robertaebasta Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Robertaebasta Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, robertaebasta.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Robertaebasta limited is the "data controller". This means that Robertaebasta Limited determines the purposes for which. and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data. which includes personal Data, from you:
a. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests:
b. Web browser type and version (automatically collected):
c. Operating system (automatically collected);
d. Bounce rate and visited sections;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you;
b. Data is received from other sources; and
c. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Robertaebasta Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means.
Data that is received from third parties
8. Robertaebasta Limited will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
a. Google Analytics;
b. Google Search Console.
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you used and interact with its content.
b. We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using or Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Improvement of our products / services;
b. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances.
Whom we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisers – To improve visibility and ranking of the Website;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access: The right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you wit access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct: The right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase: The right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data: The right to “block” us form using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability: The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object: The right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details ca be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Robertaebasta Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain features on the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to long into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve they way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time: however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of our internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. you will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agrees, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Robertaebasta Limited by email at email@example.com.
20 April 2021
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies
Description of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookie
To improve quality of services and better contents creation
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
Anonymised measurement and statistical services
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use this website.